Skills Realm

Welcome to Skills Realm!
We have noticed you are not signed in. Please sign in.
Or if you havent got a account on our site then please
register it will only take a couple of minutes, it is 100%
safe and free. Becoming a member will allow you to
use many more of our features.
Thank-You,
Skills Realm

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Skills Realm

Welcome to Skills Realm!
We have noticed you are not signed in. Please sign in.
Or if you havent got a account on our site then please
register it will only take a couple of minutes, it is 100%
safe and free. Becoming a member will allow you to
use many more of our features.
Thank-You,
Skills Realm

Skills Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skills Realm

Come to us at Jinwish "Jinwish upon a star"

Hobbyman
    Hobbyman

Realm Points : 25

Come to us at Jinwish "Jinwish upon a star" Empty Come to us at Jinwish "Jinwish upon a star"

Post by Hobbyman Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 pm

*”Come join us, Jinwish upon a star...”*

~>How we started)~
    One day in June 2009 on Runescape Boards(RSB), a new member named Hobbyman6 joined. People deemed him a spammer, and hated him. Naturally, when he started a clan, nobody wanted to join. That clan was called Jinwish. Only new members joined, but the clan had no forum of its own. Then I, Cruzer, joined up. I was the only Loyal Member(check RSB about Loyal Members) member that applied. Hobbyman6 quickly asked me for help, and I came to his aid. I made a clan site for Jinwish on June 11, and perfected the signups and requirements. A month later, a new member joined RSB yet again. It was rare for girls to join RSB, and Katy Girl111 came on as a great speller too. I helped her out on her first days at RSB, and in return, she decided to join Jinwish. She brought many helpful changes to Jinwish, perfecting the clan and its site. Since Katy Girl111 was an excellent role model, she became a Jinwish Administrator too. Then another new member joined RSB. That was BandosShake. As always, people people picked on the “newbies”, but I came to his side. We have some inactive members, and are recruiting new Moderators, Administrators, and some other ranks.

~>Requirements)~
    There are no requirements for this clan. It’s what makes us different. “Why?”, you ask? Because we place fun and numbers before levels. More people means more brains, better strategies, and better clan ideas. Also, we don’t forget pures and skillers. I mean, think of all those Range 2h pures other clans are missing out on, just because of their level requirement. We think this is what makes a clan enjoyable. We truly believe in this, unlike some clans who steal our word and use it to attract people. Other clans will ignore new members like you, unlike us. Don’t believe me? Then join another clan. You will soon find that Jinwish is one of the ONLY clans that truly respects each member. And what about “noobs”? Don’t worry. During serious activities, only hand-picked players will be able to participate. That means, yes, no level 3’s at GWD.

We do have little requirements from you:
    ->Stay active on Jinwish Forums
    ->Respect all members
    ->Bump our topic on RSBoards and Sal’s Realm if you can
    ->Attend official events as much as possible

~>Ranks)~
    There will be ranks for Jinwish. However, there is a difference between ranks on Jinwish Forums and Jinwish Clan Chat. Ranks on Jinwish Forums increase by posting.

The higher your Post Count, the higher your Jinwish Forum rank is. You start out as a Level 1 Rat, and move up according to the corresponding monster with the same level. So after Level 1 Rat, you will be a Level 2 Cow. Every 50 posts you get a level.

Ranks in Jinwish Clan Chat on Runescape are done in a different way. They are determined by your behaviour on Jinwish Forums and at clan events. Only Captains and Generals can kick on Jinwish Clan Chat. Generals are usually Admins, Mods, and other staff. Captains are usually loyal members who have shown their trust to Jinwish.

~>Our Popularity)~
    Although we are a new clan, I can say we are a little popular. We own two unofficial minigame clan chats, “GOP Allies(Great Orb Project clan chat)” and “FoG Allies(Fist of Guthix clan chat)”. So if you’re at FoG or GOP, and want to talk to other players, just advertise and you are sure to get members, because the names sound official. We also own a merchanting clan, called “The GE Team” Feel free to use any of these chats when hosting events or at the games.

~>Things we do)~
    We might do P2P events, depending on if I get membership again(which I will if I get good stats). We are looking for Events Managers so we can still host P2P events.

~(Skilling Races
    ~(PvP Parties
    ~(+Lootshare/Coinshare @:
    ->Cockroach Soldiers
    ->Lesser/Greater Demons
    ->Wilderness Volcano monster hunting(F2P now have an easy place to kill Hellhounds and Greaters)
    ->GWD(in the future)
    ->KBD(very soon)
    ->Giant Mole(useless but a great intro for people new to boss monsters)
    ~(Run around Runescape and have fun
    ~(Train together
    ~(Do quests together
    ~(+Minigames
    ->Fist of Guthix(at least 18 members are needed to attend)
    ->Penguin/Shooting Star Hunting
    ->Castle Wars
    ->Soul Wars
    ->Clan Wars
    ->Stealing Creation
    ->Great Orb Project(when I get 50 Runecrafting soon)
    ~(Skilling together
    ~(Request assistance help
    ~(House Parties(I can't host one. Someone with a GOOD house who signs up can.)

~>Recruiting New Staff)~
    That’s right, we have some staff positions open. You will be tested before you get the position. Sometimes, I will just see how you express yourself on the forums and then decide. To apply, just go on our site and click the “Jinwish’s Teams and Businesses” forum under the category “Jinwish’s Clans”. Then, click on the corresponding “…Staff Recruitment” thread. So if you are applying for FoG Allies Staff, you will go to the thread:”FoG Allies Staff Recruitment”.
    Open positions are:
    ->Moderators
    ->Administrators
    ->”GOP Allies” Staff
    ->”FoG Allies” Staff
    ->”The GE Team” Merchant Staff
    ->F2P Events Leader(s)
    ->P2P Events Leader(s)

~>Advertising)~
    Clans only get big from advertising. If you could, refer some friends to us. Or just walk around Runescape advertising. We would also like you to put a link to our website/forum in your signature. This will get us more members, and as said before, more members = more fun.

If you have a RSB account, you should have this in your signature on RSB:

Quote:
    Proud Member of Jinwish. Click to Join!

Code:
    Proud Member of Jinwish. Click to Join! You can add our slogan if you want: "Come join us, Jinwish upon a star..."
    To join come to www.jinwish.4rumer.com

[u]Also our alys

Lootshare & Skiller

Steel Rock Army

Runescape Legendz

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:19 am